Thursday 31 July 2008

Relieved!

Finally, I passed my differentiation examination on 30th July 2008. Now I am officially a PhD candidate. For your information, every student that enrolled for PhD have to go through this differentiation examination to make sure they are capable of continuing their PhD for another 2 years. If you failed the exam, you can appeal for another exam. If you still failed then you will have to stop and they will may possibly offer a MPhil (Master of Philisophy).
Luckily, I have passed this exam (what a relieve). This means that I will continue my works for another 2 more years before graduating, and hopefully is within 2 years. I didn't plan much how to celebrate. The only celebration I had is only going to watch Dark Night with couple of my friends..haha. I guess I have to put more effort in my works in the future.

2 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

congrats on your dissertation yeah...gambateh neh...

ytlow said...

Congratz....