Friday 11 July 2008

Beware! Scumbag doctor on the loose.

It is a litle bit awkward for me to use the word scumbag in my blog but I am really outrages about the action of one person and this title suited her the best.
Okay here is the story. Today I chat with my brother on the msn and found out that a lady just hit his newly purchased honda city at 1 utama. The incident happen when the car at the front was reversing and hit my bro's car. My bro's car front bumper was shifted a little bit from the original position. My sis who is driving at that time confronted the driver who is a lady aka scumbag. Well, this is clearly her fault because she is reversing her car. She also admit that this incident is her fault and she promise to pay for the damage on my bro's car. So, no police report was filed because she said she will pay and settle it personally. However, this turns around when my sis call her the later to seek for compensation.
Surprisingly, when she talk to my sis she said my sis is the one who is caused this accident. She also said she already filed a police report accusing my sis for damaging her car (what the hell!). My sis was outrages (so do I) and the scumbag said she will not paying for any damage on my bro's car. I was also stunned by the attitude of this, well scumbag.
Later my bro told me that she is actually a veterinay doctor who is bearing a title doctor. I really cannot believe that a highly educated people will do such thing. Really, what is happening in Malaysia? I start to believe some highly educated people are start to behave like one of a kind. Well, my sis has all her details and I would like to share it with all of you. Her car number is WPG1980 (Honda City - Gold Colour) with stupid extended spoiler. Her name is Dr. Sophia Tang, well I think should rename her as Dr. Scumbag Tang. Well, I pity the company that hired her for having such "dedicated" employee. Well, good luck for her colleagues.
My sis called her 8 times today but she didn't bother to pick up her phone. The reason I post this is to ask you to beware of this kind of incident especially this scumbag. Try to avoid her if you see her car. If any accident happen to you and the he/she agreed to pay for your damage, remember to take some pictures or ask her to sign an agreement (prepare it beforehand).
So, that's all I would like to say. Really cannot believe this worst kind of attitudes have affected high status people such as this "doctor".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bang her car back
!!! bang her car back!!!
hehehe, will help you revenge! .gg