Tuesday 29 July 2008

It's brownies time!

This is my second home made bakery. Two days ago I posted muffins and today is brownies. I mentioned before that I used to make brownies in the past but I never posted or show in my blog or friendster. Today's brownies is made from Cadbury's brownies mix. I bought this several days ago from Sainsbury together with the muffins mix. As easy as always, this brownies mix only required eggs and water. The mixture is stirred into a smooth batter and poured into a paper container. The container is then loaded into the oven and baked for 25 minutes at 180 degree celcius. Here are the pictures before and after the baking:

The brownies mix before the baking.

The brownies mix after the baking.

You will notice there are several holes in the brownies. I used a chopstick to poke it to check whether the inside is properly baked. Well, as usual I like to decorate the brownies like the muffins I showed before. I served it with some berries again (my favourite) and whipped cream. Here is the finishing product..haha:

Brownies served with berries, creams and a dash of chocolate powder.

Now I start to think what should I make next time..hehe. Until then...cya.

2 comments:

ytlow said...

Seem like very nice....remember to cook for me next time when you back to Malaysia...

Unknown said...

...
i guess you got more skill in decorating it rather than the taste >_>