Sunday 27 July 2008

Yummy! Blueberry Muffins.

As usual, I stay at home on Sunday take some rest and prepare myself for Monday. Since I'm quite bored I planned to make some blueberry muffins from the mix packet I bought from Sainsbury two days ago. It is very easy, just add some milk, vegetable oil and eggs. Then, bake at 200 degree celcius for about 20 minutes. I used to made brownies quite often in the past but this is the first time I make muffins. Although the process is easy but you will have to make sure the inside is perfectly baked. Also, if the temperature is too high it will leave your outer part burned while the inside still sticky. I guess you still need some skills to diagnose the muffins...haha.

I was able to make six big muffins from the packet. Here are the muffins after baked.


Straight out from the oven

You will notice there is one defect at the left hand corner. Probably the mix just went to one side after I load into the oven. The others were perfect...hehe. Since it is tea-time, I serve these muffins with a cup of green tea and some berries (strawberry and blueberry).

It's berries time.

Does the decoration nice? I think this can be served in high class restaurant...hahaha. Well, the muffins really mixed well with the berries with the sweet and sour taste...yummy. Hm..I guess I should try to learn to make more desserts and cakes. I gave two muffins to my housemates to try and they said it is very nice and is perfectly baked..hehe. Who knows, maybe I will open a coffee shop next time...haha.



3 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

Wow...you really are an all-rounder... Now, you are even the "Muffin Man"... Pui fok, pui fok...

yi@n wei said...

Thx...trying hard to kill my time these days...haha.

Unknown said...

oo..baking time....
hahaha, good to have a hobby there...