Saturday 19 July 2008

Puzzled by Puzzles?

I came across with a interesting book during my trip to Dublin. I saw this book in Eason and it cost about 10 euro but I get it for £8 in Belfast. The title for this book is Giant Book of Mensa Puzzles. I have took a picture of it in case someone might get interested in this book.

I'm actually don't have much interest in puzzles but after i'm studying phd, I always filled myself with the question WHY? Why this and why that? I also keep asking myself HOW? I guess i got this influence from my supervisors...haha. However, good thing is I always looking for answer and this book can make my mind twisted in searching for answer. Well, i quite enjoyed this book as long as I don't become a Physco..haha. This is a book I would recommend for those who like to think twisted questions. I did four or five questions a day and i think it wil took me couple of months to complete because it has about 500++ questions.

Okay that's all for this time..i'll better get my mind ready for these mind twisting questions.

No comments: