Tuesday 15 July 2008

Best friend's graduation.


I know this is a bit late to post this topic. On 2nd July 2008, one of my best friend Huai finally graduated with his master degree in Pharmacy after four years of study at Queens. Huai is one of my friends who came to Belfast in the same year as me four years ago. Well, he is a good guy and I really glad that he finally graduated after all the hardwork he put in his study.

Of course this mean that he will be leaving Belfast soon and he did left already. Haiz..one more friend left Belfast. I still have to stay here for at least another two years.

Anyway, I have took a picture with him on his graduation which is shown below. Well, i will wish him all the best in his future!

That's Huai and me in front of Lanyon building

4 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

yeah...i am starting to miss him

Unknown said...

wah....you cepat cepat kau tim the master lah....we all so miss you leh *ahem*

yi@n wei said...

nkwai. how many time i told u i already finised my master last year. now doing phd oh.

Unknown said...

aiyah.....see, long time no see you, your memory in my brain is FADING!!!