Friday 1 August 2008

Classics Fever.

Lately, I have addicted to classical musics. Since I've downloaded The Most Relaxing Classical Album In The World Ever, I have been listening this album over and over again. I have listened to classical musics before but it never caught my attention but this time is different. Maybe it is because it makes me feel relaxed while listening to these musics. Also, it will bring out some of my memories from the past (bad and good as well).
I have been listening to J. S. Bach, Mozart, Vivaldi, Edvard Grieg and etc. Well, I guess most people will recognise all these well-known composers. I respected these composers for able to create such excellent masterpieces. I have been posting some of these musics at my Favourite Songs section in my blog. Feel free to listen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wahh...classical music >_>
can make me fall in sleep ...