Saturday 2 August 2008

Arrrrr! food allergy

Today is a bad day for me as I am having an allergy. This is the first time I experienced food allergy except from the skin dryness problems 3 years ago. I suspect is the seafood pizza I consumed this morning. Strange thing is I actually have half of the pizza yesterday night when I am having dinner with my friend in Speranza and nothing happen. Also, I ate seafood pizza before and quite a lot in the past and it doesn't give me any problem. Why now? haiz.....
My friend (Huai) who is currently doing his pre-registration year in Pharmacy told me that the rashes will took up to 24 hours before it shows up. This means that these rashes are from yesterday dinner and I maybe have another rashes attack later today because I ate the remaining half pizza this morning....arrrrrrrrr!
These rashes made me scratched my body because it is very itchy. Hopefully it will gone later. I think should avoid seafood pizza in the future.

2 comments:

ytlow said...

Food allergy??? Since when you allergic to seafood? Take care..

Unknown said...

=__="
too much seafood or coincidence the seafood got poison?
i never know you got food allergy?