Friday 22 August 2008

Classics again.

Recently, I have been quite lazy to update my blog. My frens and my sis started to ask me why I didn't update my blog. Honestly, it is because I'm lazy..lol. Today's topic is related Lili's blog. Since she introduced some classical songs (i'm just a newbie anyway), I would like to introduce this classical songs boxset that I bought last week.

The title for this boxset is The Essential Classics Collection. I bought this for just £7 from Zavvi. It consist of 6 CDs with more than 60 classical songs. Well, this is really a good deal. I actually want to buy this album from Amazon for about £10 plus delivery. It has good reviews from the buyers so I think it is worth to buy, and indeed it is. Each Cd has it own theme. The themes are Meditation, Ochestral Fireworks, Invitation to the Dance, Nocturne, Pomp and Circumstance and Grand Opera. This is a big compilation of classical songs from famous composers such as Mozart, Vivaldi, Beethoven and etc. I've the picture attached as shown below:


The Essential Classics Collection Album

This album is really for beginner like me. I would really recommend this album to beginner like me or even to other people who are interested in classic musics. Okay, I guess that's all for this time. I try my best to update as frequently as possible. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

lele said...

Ah... smart! cukup cun sekali!! Ok, I noticed your a big fan of Mozart (same here!!) You should check out this movie titled Amadeus. I dont know if I mentioned it to you before. These days having short term memory prob... hihi Anyways, the movie is about Mozart, and it features some of his best works. I downloaded the entire soundtrack for this movie.. Melts your heart..

yi@n wei said...

okok...i will look for it. thx

Cindy Khor said...

finally...an entry from Dr. yian wei...