Saturday 30 August 2008

New suit from Marks and Spencer!

Yesterday, two of my friends and I went to Victoria Square to try the food from Chilis. There are a lot of people in the restaurant and luckily we just waited for 5mins to get our seats. This restaurant is just opened this week so we are not surprise to see a so many people. I have only tried Chilis once in MidValley a week before coming to UK in 2004. I remember so well because that is my farewell dinner with my friends.The food is quite okay. I've ordered the Classics Fajita Chicken. It is a typical fajita chicken that I can get from some restaurant. The different is the sauce and the wrapper. It is much more better than what I got elsewhere. Well, I think I spent about £18 for that which is quite expensive because the Fajita Chicken is about £14. Anyway, the rating I gave is about 7/10. Quite low? because I'm picky..haha.

Okay need to go into my topic. On the way to Chilis, My friend and I went into Marks and Spencer to have a look around for any nice bargain. I found a suit for only £39 +£15 for trousers. The original price for the suits is £89 and £29.50 for the trousers. This is very tempting right?haha. After trying the suit and the trousers together, I found out it is quite nice and eventually bought is all together for £54. Cannot resist the temptation...haha. Ohya, the colour for the suit and the trousers is beige colour. Here are some pics.

Suit + trousers

1st pic


2nd pic

Hm...how do I look like. Okla right? Don't criticised too much okay...haha. The reason I didn't wear tie is because I would like to stay casual. that's the purpose I bought this suit.



2 comments:

LL said...

You look good! I think it's a good purchase ;)

Cindy Khor said...

better use the dumbell more often to train into a "muscle man" then surely the suit will fit even better (the suit looks good on u, trust me)..