Monday 8 September 2008

New companion

Hm...another week is passed since my last update. Some of my friends are complaining that I didn't update my blog frequently. Well, I guess I need to do more homeworks then..haha.

Okay, today I will be introducing my new companion...that's Cactus-chan..haha. By thinking cactus as companion, I think I'm becoming a psycho already..lol. I bought this cactus from Sainsbury for only £3. Well, I always thinking of getting one and set it in my office because I am an environmentalist..pai seh..not 100%, 50% got la..haha. Here is the picture of my new Cactus-chan.




Okay folks..until next time..ciao.

3 comments:

Swee Boon Tan 陈瑞文 said...

why the name of the cactus is so 'nice'? cactus-chan??? so cute!

Patric Qua said...

haha...CACTUS CHAN....such a niceee name...we really admire you since you have a new PET...No wonder you always stay at home recently.:)

yi@n wei said...

=_="..I have no comment.....