Tuesday 9 September 2008

Chocolate swirl cake

Another home-made cake. Well, as usual I'm using the mix that can be bought from supermarket..hehe..kinda lazy to make all by myself. This time is a bit different because I'm adding chocolate power in the mix to make chocolate swirl cake. Well, I didn't do it really good this time because I'm stirring and baking it at 11.30pm..haha..preparing for my breakfast. Here are some of the pics.


Hm..seems a bit over baked

The texture..not too bad right?

Well, it is quite difficult to draw energy to stir it. Do you know so far what is the thing I used to stir the mixture? Stirring machine? Nope...so far I am using nothing but a pair of chopstick to stir the mixture...surprise leh. Hm..I think this method can be used to train my hand muscle..haha. Okay,that's for this time..yummy!



1 comment:

Cindy Khor said...

wow...looks nice...But hor, Tesco selection of ready cake mixture is so limited that I had to buy them in Co-op. And Co-op ones are like so freaking expensive. Now, I'm considering to really find my own cake recipe and mix up the flour concoction