Monday 9 June 2008

Back in action!

Its been a very long time since I stopped posting in this blog...hm...about 9 months. Life is getting tough with my current daily works. Everyday I have to go to school to do my experiments, recording results, interpret results, solving problems and optimisation. So, I have no idea I have blogging..haha. Every monday morning I have to go for 2 hours meeting from 9am-11am. Most of the time I have to listen to other people presentations and sometimes I have to present my own works. The worst day should be on every wednesday, why?..because I have to finish my weekly report or sometimes together with presentation slides to show my both supervisors on Thursday. I think my weekly life is full with meeting and report writing...haiz. Well, what I can said about my supervisors? I can said they are questions type supervisors with plenty of "tricky" questions ready for you to answer but well that's what PhD is all about. I have uploaded a silicon wafer coated with a layer of tungsten for those who is interested to know how does a silicon wafer looks like. I think enough for my bored student life here, I need to change the course a bit.

100mm silicon wafer coated with tungsten film.

Life here are indeed quite boring and I have been here for nearly four years, so you can imagine how dull I am. Luckily apart from my daily school life I still have some leisures time. Every week I will have at least once or twice badminton games with my friends or sometimes I will go for swimming. I am still working as a part-time waiter every Saturday in the same Italian restaurant which I have been working there for the past four years (3 years and 9 months to be exactly). Although I have no problem supporting my daily expenses through my grant and from lab demonstrating, I still feel that working there can release some stress from my study. Haiz...I think I am like an old guy, so long winded...haha.
Hm..I don't have anything to blog further in this topic. I guess I have to work harder to look for more interesting topics in the next posting. I guess Nkwai will be very surprise to find out I have blog again...haha.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

......
it's freaking long you disappear from reporting your "daily/weekly/monthly status"......
well yeah, i'm so suprise....i thought you were abandon it forever >__>....


well, that header pic quite nice but abit blur....

keep up your "daily/weekly/monthly status" =P

yi@n wei said...

Well, at least I back for now. About the pic, I purposely make it blur so I can get that effect on the bus..haha.