Monday 3 November 2008

New direction for my blog.

Well, I did admit that the things I blog lately is very bored indeed. After being comment by my frens I think I should have change the style I'm blogging. I think most ppl prefer picture than words anyway. So I decided to upload more pics for my blog in the future. Maybe I should have blog on this?



My new samsung Omnia 8gb from vodafone.


or this?


My new yamaha PSR-E313 keyboard



or this?


Trip to York and Sheffield (York minster, Sep 2008)


or this?


Bangor fishing trip (Oct 08)


or this?



Sunday outings around NI (Oct 08)

or this?


Dinner with frens at Tao Noodle Bar


or this?



Baby seal at Bangor


Well, I actually have more things here but it seems that I am too lazy to talk about it. I think it will be worth while to add more stuffs in the future. Just hope that I'm not lazy to do so. Okay I think that's all for this time. Cya!


No comments: