Monday 12 January 2009

Worst Dell misprice so far!

I was surfing in the hotukdeals forum and found this crazy deal. Apparently, Dell are selling PNY NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600 SDI a graphics adapter for only £12.95!!!. This Quadro FX 4600 SDI is a PCI Express x16 card with 768 MB GDDR3 and including Digital Visual Interface (DVI) and HD-SDI.

The price for this card in street market cost at least more than £1000. I'm not bluffing here, try to search it online and you can get up to £1300. I have the proof from dell website.



For those who know about graphic card. This card is much like equivalent to 8800GTX ultra. I think it will have much enough fire power to run crysis at very high setting.

Anyway, I have ordered one from them. Even though I think it is unlikely they will honour this deal but worth a try. Maybe I can sell this in ebay and earn few hundred quids..haha.

3 comments:

L said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
VVV said...

They cancelled the order...Too good to be true!

L said...

Im sorry, What was wrong with my previous comment???? Some people.
anyway, I was just trying to help people out if they found this blog!

My order has NOT been cancelled, but nor have I been billed from my card yet (will have to check today, but wasnt yesterday).
Being fair, I agree, and I doubt they will honor it, because at least a thousand people ordered more than one each,( i know someone who ordered 75) so at the very least imagine 2000 x £4000 -> already a huge loss, so they would do all they could to prevent the orders from going through. Mind you there was a bed sale at Debanhams, mistakenly priced at £2 .. they had to honor that one...