Friday 22 June 2007

My First Posting !!!

That's me in '07


Hi there to all of you !

Well, I have never thought of blogging until these guys, nkwai and hiew started their blogs not long ago. It seems like a popular trends after Yat's blog is quite successful, and provide a lot of informations for my bored life in the UK. So now I just plan to start a blogging as a part of my bored life...just jokking.

It is not a bad ideas to share your thoughts, memories and etc with your friends who will congratulates, cheers and motivate if they know what happen to you. So, hopefully my blogs will bring my news to my fellow friends and try my best not to posed boring stuff here...haha.

See my title? Grow Through Life. I get this idea from a website quoting some famous ppl saying about life. The full phrase will be Don't go through life, Grow through life. Well, I found out this phrase is really about everybody and is quite interesting. That's why I put that title in this mins. I hope my lazyness will not stop this blogs from going as I'm growing...hehe.

Hope my long winded opening will not make you sleep! Anyway, thanks to anyone who read my blogs even if you glimpsed it for seconds. I'll appreciate that!

Right that's all for this posting, hopefully my next topic will be on as soon as possible.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey yianwei!!! haha, congratz that you got your own blog.

Waiting you to post your life at uk woh~~~ hehe

Cheer!.

hIEw~~ said...

yaro...u should post more on your life in UK....in other words...show off
hehe

yi@n wei said...

Well, thx for the comments. I will try my best to show off as much as I can..haha...